Any personal information that we collect shall be processed in accordance with law, and utilized in order to provide and improve our services. We shall not use or share your information with anyone except as described under this policy.
The terms used in this policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions which is accessible at www.mmpc.ph, unless otherwise defined.
General Policy on Information Collection and/or Use
Through your voluntary disclosure and by automated methods, we collect your personal and sensitive personal information when you visit our showrooms, attend our events, and use our website and/or mobile app. We use the collected information to contact you, address your concerns and improve our Services.
- Through your voluntary disclosure, we collect the following information:
- Name, postal address, e-mail address, contact number, civil status, occupation, and other contact information when you contact us by phone or register via our online services;
- Transaction information, including information about the products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details; and
- Other information you choose to disclose to us.
- Through automated methods, we collect information that your computer / device sends to us called Log Data. This may include the following:
- Computer’s internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Browser version
- Pages of our site that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on those pages; and
- Other relevant statistics
Retention of Information
The Company shall retain your information only until the declared, specific and legitimate purpose has been achieved or the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated. However, the Company reserves its right to retain your information when necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, for legitimate business purposes, or when provided by law, which must be in accordance with standards followed by the applicable industry or authorized by the appropriate government agency.
A cookie is a small text file which contains limited and non-personal data, usually just a unique identifier. These are stored by your web browser from the website that you visit.
This enables us to recognize you each time you visit our website and analyze how you use it so we can improve your experience.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies. Should you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website or our services may be limited.
When we engage third-parties, we may share with them your personal and sensitive information for the purpose of performing the assigned task. The sharing of your information, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, shall only be done on a need to know basis and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, which includes among others:
- To facilitate our service;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is being used.
Please be advised that third parties engaged by us are prohibited from disclosing or using the shared information for any purpose other than for the performance of the assigned task.
We value your trust in providing us your information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security, especially when a third party compromises your internet connection.
Links to Other Sites
Our website do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal and sensitive identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In case we discover that a child under 13 years old has provided us with personal and sensitive information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal and sensitive information, please contact us so that we may be able to do the necessary actions.
Should you have concerns questions or matters for clarification with regard to the processing of your information by the Company, you may contact us at (02) 779-5614 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For vehicle sales, parts and service inquiries and concerns kindly send your message through our Contact Us page.